- Coordination: Together, we’ll arrange and confirm a travel date to ensure our puppies are ready for the exciting day they get to meet their new family.
- Puppy Pickup: You can pick up the puppy at our home or we can arrange to meet halfway with you (depending on the distance) so picking up your puppy will be made easier. We love the opportunity to hang out with your dog for the day and make some road-trip memories (and potty stops) together!
- Joyful Reunion: The best part! It’s always a pleasure to hand-deliver the new love of your life from our arms to yours!
- Rates: For pick up, you will need to make a 100% Refundable Reservation Deposit of $250 and we will schedule an appointment for us to meet halfway or for you to pick up the puppy at our home (the reservation deposit is 100% Refundable if your decide is not to take the pup(s))
- Airport Selection: Shipping is done Domestically and we’ll find and choose the most convenient airport that provides a Pet program and an incoming flight schedule that is best for the dog at any given time.
- Coordination: We communicate and coordinate with you to ensure your puppy is well-prepared for its travel day. We work with you to coordinate schedules, and you will be provided with a full flight itinerary.
- Puppy Pickup: You have the option to pick up your puppy from the nearest airport to your location or let one of our certified nannies deliver the puppy to your doorstep. We love this because we get to spend extra time with your puppy helping them to have the best travel day possible.
- Accommodations: After goodbye kisses and check-in, your puppy will travel in the comfort of a new airline-approved kennel with absorbent bedding, food, and water.
- Joyful Reunion: We stay in touch with you to let you know your puppy is safe on its way and will wait to hear the good news of your new puppy arriving safely in your arms!
- Rates: Air travel starts at $105 to $250 depending on the airline. Prices may vary depending on size, temperature, and destination to cover.
The puppy will come along with all paperwork that is the originals of the Bill of Sale Contract, shot record, vet paperwork, registration papers, microchip info, 1-year health guarantee, insurance license, home crate, and other accessories.
Exceptions to our Guarantee
We cannot guarantee the disposition or temperament, conformation, size, weight, color, markings, or breeding ability of your new puppy. No replacements will be given if the breeds that are known to be prone to hip dysplasia, are over-weight. Failure to provide your puppy with timely inoculations or regular veterinary care will void this guarantee. This guarantee does not cover any costs associated with spaying or neutering, including undecided testes.